- If the parents desire to withdraw a child, two months’ notice in writing to take effect from the 1st of a month must be given. Failing to do so, two months tuition fees will have to be paid.
- The admission fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
- The security deposit will be refunded after all school dues have been cleared.
- Students who leave the school after the 28th of February, must pay the fees till the end of May.
- A Leaving Certificate will be issued only after the school dues have been cleared. A student should give at least ten days prior notice to the school for issue of a Leaving/Transfer Certificate.