Pre-Nursery , Nursery and Prep Curriculum and Methodology
We have set the following early learning goals in the six major areas of learning.
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication, language and literacy
- Mathematical development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Physical development
- Creative development
All these learnings lay a secure foundation ideal for a spirit of learning.
- Music / Singing
- Speech and Drama
- Sports (Indoor and Outdoor Games)
Primary Curriculum And Methodology
Our primary school curriculum focuses on the following subjects:
- English (First Language)
- Hindi (Second Language)
- Marathi - ( Third Language) Grade 1 onwards
- Mathematics / Number Work
- Social Science
- Computer Studies [ICT]
- Value Education [PSHE- Personal Social Health Education]
- Art and Design
- Physical Education
Criteria for Admission to Pre- Nursery, Nursery and Pre school
- The age criteria for admission into the Pre-Nursery is minimum 3 years and maximum 4yrs as on 31st July.
- For Nursery, the child needs to be between the age of 4 years to 5 years as on 31st July.
- For Preparatory, the age criterion is 5 years to 6 years as on 31st July.
- For Class 1, the age criterion is 6 years to 7 years as on 31st July .
Corresponding age criteria will be applicable for the subsequent classes.
Application forms for admission are available online. Forms need to be filled online and a printout of the same needs to be submitted to the school in person. Admission will be given after the interview process. Submission of an application form does not guarantee admission. Forms will also be available in the school office.
- An attested copy of the Birth Certificate should be submitted along with the form.
- Attested copies of educational certificates of the parents.
- In the case of a transfer, the latest school report card should be submitted along with the application form.
Criteria for Admission into Primary
Application forms should be collected from the school office. Submission of an application form does not guarantee admission. Admissions into the primary section are made against vacancies that arise at the end of the academic year. In case of a new admission, the latest school report must be submitted along with the application form. If the school authority finds the earlier report to be excellent or if the candidate is from an CBSE school, then he/she may be granted admission without an entrance test.
The student should be between 6 to 7 years old for admission to Std I.
It is mandatory to produce the child’s Birth Certificate at the time of the admission.
In case of new admissions to Std. I and above, the parents must submit a Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
Tuition fees will have to be paid in two installments. For every new admission the first installment must be paid at the school through a demand draft.